In order to help compile complete and accurate information to complete your return, here are some tips for an efficient tax return experience.
MUST receive prior to beginning-
• Organizer/Questionnaire: All questions must be answered “yes or no”. Please provide clarifying information where applicable.
• Signed Engagement Letter
• Reconciled QuickBooks bank accounts and password, if applicable
Commonly omitted items-
• K-1’s for publicly traded partnerships
• Cost basis for non-covered securities sold during the year
• Record of quarterly estimated payments made to Federal and State taxing authorities including dates and amounts *Don’t forget Q4 is paid in January 2019*
• Estimated value of donated items. If more than $500 please provide receipts
• Changes to contact information and dependents
SUBMISSION DEADLINE MARCH 1, 2019