Governor Mills has announced the gradual reopening of Maine businesses with a four stage plan scheduled to begin May 1st. Read more at this link https://www.maine.gov/covid19/restartingmaine Complying with CDC and State recommendations, the Smith & Associates office will be re-opening to the public on June 1st. This decision is subject to change based on State and CDC monitoring of COVID-19 progress. Smith & Associates will continue to practice social distancing in the office while disinfecting workspace’s and common areas and surfaces for the protection of our clients and staff. We encourage communication during this time by email firstname.lastname@example.org and phone 207-846-8881.
Search Our Site
- UPDATE: Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act
- Stimulus Checks delivered as Prepaid Debit Cards
- Opening the office June 1st by Appointment only
- Stimulus Checks received on behalf of deceased taxpayer
- Bureau of Unemployment Compensation – Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA): Important information for anyone that is self-employed!